And yesterday, it told me about how my mother just died.

I would often find myself on the Wikipedia pages of such pleasant topics as “Necrosis”, “Waterboarding”, and one of my personal favorites, “Nazi Human Experimentation”. 10. Gute Nacht, kleiner Hund.
Now, I’m not saying I’m endorsing any of this, I find genocide and fascism disgusting beyond belief. 758.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. He said that the dog spoke to him.

Mehr dazu... Gemerkt von: Ilona Brandt. Entdecke (und sammle) deine eigenen Pins bei Pinterest. The first of the pages was nothing but scribbles on a page, ending with an oddly well written “Gute Nacht, kleiner Hund”. Süße Baby Tiere Baby Katzen Hunde Lustige Tiermemes Lustige Tiere Süße Katzen Bilder Niedliche Tierbilder Niedliche Kätzchen. Again, for the next few months, the papers were the same thing. However, the most chilling part of this final paper was the date. Cat Behavior: How To Deal …

Gute Nacht! I had thought originally that the notes hadn’t been touched since 1943 (On further research, I now know that February 7, 1979 is the day Josef Mengele died). He had called this serum “Spinnennetz”, or “Spider’s Web”. Gute Nacht. The first page was dated “October 5, 1942” and signed “Ein Hoffnungsvoller Mensch”, “One Hopeful Man”. The only other well written part of the note was also the most confusing: the date, which was February 7, 1979. Coole Katzen Baby Katzen Seltsame Katzen Abendgrüße Lustig Guten Morgen Lustig Vergessen Gute Nacht Katze Hund Und Katze Nacht Grüße. 07.07.2019 - Claudia Böhm hat diesen Pin entdeckt. Apparently, by April of 1943, the dog’s legs, had become useless, and foul smelling (obviously gangrene, I thought to myself), and had begun following the scientist home, yelling at him in a “demon’s voice” as the scientist called it, about his dead family (his brother really had died that day two months ago) and friends, many of whom had begun to die when the experiment began, the scientist noted. Mehr dazu... Gemerkt von: Peter H. Die Nutzer lieben auch diese Ideen. I examined the photo, and saw a German Shepherd with jaws and lips that seemed... inflated and engorged into a forced snarl. The dog's eyes were... unholy, and devoid of life, if that makes any sense. The date of the day I was reading these papers.

I’m guessing he named it this because it could rebuild the web of brain cells that were lost with dementia. However, within the last few pages, in August of 1943, the scientist wrote that he “couldn’t take that damn dog anymore” and that he would end it all after he sent the “devil’s serum to Josef Mengele for I was relieved to be finally over with this horrible diary, but my happiness was cut short when I realized that there were two more pages left.

I’m pretty sure that I can’t disclose where these documents are currently, but I can tell you what they said.
I was relieved to be finally over with this horrible diary, but my happiness was cut short when I realized that there were two more pages left. Mehr dazu... Gemerkt von: Elke Krämer. This was ridiculous. Die Nutzer lieben auch diese Ideen. It joined a small, black and white photograph to the paper. Die Nutzer lieben auch diese Ideen. However, imagine my excitement when a historian friend of mine had said that some documents from a Nazi scientist had been uncovered, not seeing the light of day since 1943. Coole Katzen Baby Katzen Seltsame Katzen Abendgrüße Lustig Guten Morgen Lustig Vergessen Gute Nacht Katze Hund Und Katze Nacht Grüße. Wholesome Collection of Adorable … The scientist said that the dog told him the name of his father, who had been killed in the Great War. I can’t take it anymore, and I’m going to leave this place... forever.

However, I kept reading. It appeared to be in mid-bark, and in a very defensive pose. Hübsche Tiere Tiere Und Vögel Baby Katzen Süße Katzen Gute Nacht Bilder Tiere Bezaubernde Kätzchen Tier Aktivitäten Hund Auto Niedliche Tierbilder. Ever since I read that note, a dog’s barking has been keeping me up all night. I was about to flip to the next page, but then I noticed a blue paperclip that seemed... way too new to be 70 years old. “We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction”. So, to start off, I have a bit of a... morbid obsession with the darker side of the world. The pages for the next few months were relatively boring. Spoke to him?

When I finally returned to reading those godforsaken documents, I skimmed through the pages until I found something interesting. “Gute Nacht, kleiner Hund” or “Good night, little dog” in English. April 27, 2013. Haustier Humor Niedliche Kätzchen Coole Katzen Baby Katzen Katze Streicheln Lustige Katzenvideos Süße Katzen Videos Urkomische Tiere Lustige Haustiere. “The dog keeps following me”, “It yells through the night”, “Another of my friends died” bla bla bla. He had said that he had to beg, but he finally got the authorisation to allow me to read them. However, around February of 1943, he wrote something that caught my eye. The pages were a scientific record of a new “miracle cure” for Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. This 100 Photos Proves That …

Urkomische Tiere Witzige Tiere Lustige Tierfotos Lustige Katzen Wilde Katzen Süße Katzen Lustiges Tier Katzenrassen Vögel Als Haustiere. “The dog’s vital signs are normal”, “The dog has a healthy appetite”, bla bla bla.

He then said that the dog had told him about is little brother being killed today, which he said had never happened.